Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snarky

I'm forcasting a looong week ahead.  Contrary to popular opinion, missing a Monday actually throws off the week much more than missing a Friday.  I would prefer the latter.  As nice as it was to sleep in and walk around the house wearing extra comfy socks for an extra weekend day, the consequences or ummm set backs makes it kind of a bummer.  The week is definitely thrown off now, and with a four day week coming up next week - teachers are scrambling to make up the missed work. 

In addition to the obvious annoyances, I got pulled to sub for a 4th grade class for 20 min - sans lesson plans.  Controlling a group of 29 kids is not my cup of tea, as I am extremely effective with smaller groups, I have not quite grasped the patience to deal with them in masses.  To be honest, hose 20 minutes were quite terrifying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment